СThe most common causes of diseases and disorders in the functioning of the body are stagnation in the lymphatic and venous systems, spasm and prolapse of internal organs, their displacement relative to each other. Everything in the body is interconnected and it makes no sense to treat a certain disease without eliminating the root cause of its manifestation. Otherwise, everything will return to normal.
The system of visceral therapy, developed by A. T. Ogulov and supplemented by Nasikovsky N. S. (based on the Old Slavonic massage of internal organs), makes it possible to effectively deal with pathological disorders in the body, eliminating both pain syndromes and the very cause of the onset of the disease.
This technique consists in sequential manual impact on the abdominal organs according to a specific system, thereby restoring the correct location of the internal organs and resuming blood circulation in the organs themselves and their periorgan space.
As a result of such an impact, the work of organs is normalized, which affects the general well-being and state of health, efficiency, endurance and life expectancy increase, the psycho-emotional background stabilizes, the structure and appearance of the skin, hair, and nails improve.
A nice bonus can be the disappearance of moles, age spots, improvement of eyesight, hearing, aggravation of smell, change in taste preferences, consumption of less food (the process of satiation with food occurs much faster, which eliminates overeating and further unpleasant consequences).
- Gastrointestinal diseases - digestive disorders, gastritis, colitis, stomach ulcers and duodenal bulbs, constipation, hemorrhoids
- Malfunctions of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas - pancreatitis, cholecystitis, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Possible rehabilitation of patients after removal of the gallbladder
- Kidney disorders - pyelonephritis, мочекаменная болезнь, цистит, недержание мочи
- Diseases of the genital organs, prostatitis, impotence
- Gynecological diseases - prolapse, bending of the uterus, inflammation of the appendages, polycystic, menstrual irregularities
- Organ prolapse
- Skin problems - acne, neurodermatitis, etc.
- Cardiovascular disorders - ischemia, hypertension and hypotension, vegetative-vascular dystonia, varicose veins
- Diseases of the ENT organs
- Osteochondrosis of the spine with different symptoms in the cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral regions
- Diseases of the respiratory system - chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pain in the chest area
- Weight normalization - obesity, anorexia
- Perforated stomach ulcer
- Acute inflammatory processes of the abdominal cavity
- Internal bleeding
- Open form of tuberculosis
- Presence of sexually transmitted diseases
- Progressive diseases and brain tumors
- Acute infectious diseases accompanied by fever
- Acute cardiovascular disease
- Alcohol intoxication
- Narcotic state