Osteopathy is a vitalistic medicine in which the patient's body is viewed as a single, self-healing mechanism and in which the osteopath deals directly with the root cause of the disease.
If you dropped in on my site, it means I can help you. Nothing in this world happens just like that.
Today, when official medicine is “fragmented” into narrow profile specialists who try to solve the consequences of the problem, more and more people realize that our body is one whole system that demands an integrated approach to treatment. This is exactly what the osteopathy deals with.
The problems that osteopaths most often face are: headaches, insomnia, stress, depression, gastrointestinal problems, leg and back pain, sports injuries, gynecological/urological problems, infertility, aesthetic problems, rejuvenation etc.
There are many techniques and methods in my arsenal, but you do not need to understand all of them. Just tell about your problem, and I will select the method that will be most effective in your case, taking into account the general condition and all the pecularities. Every client gets purely individual approach.
I will be glad to see you in my office!
- Problems related to the mechanical and nervous systems, such as pain, discomfort, and dysfunction of muscles, joints, and related structures;
- Falls, injuries, consequences of impaired posture, muscle tention;
- Emotional stress and conditions associated with stress;
- Rehabilitation after COVID-19;
- Accompanying during the setting and wearing of braces;
- Decreased functionality of body systems;
- digestive problems;
- Circulatory disorders;
- Respiratory diseases;
- Disfunction of the ear, throat, nose;
- Diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Problems with gynecology, infertility;
- Birth injury;
- Urological dysfunctions, problems with potency;
- Consequences of infectious diseases;
- Recovery after injuries and operations;
- The presence of an adhesive process;
- Problems related to sports at all levels;
- Problems with pregnancy (as well as its support) and children;
- Decrease in the level of drug intake (in some cases, their complete abolition);
- Lack of a clear reason for consultation, but the person does not feel “balanced”
This technique consists in sequential manual impact on the abdominal organs according to a specific system, thereby restoring the correct location of the internal organs and resuming blood circulation in the organs themselves and their periorgan space.
- Gastrointestinal diseases - digestive disorders, gastritis, colitis, stomach ulcers and duodenal bulbs, constipation, hemorrhoids
- Malfunctions of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas - pancreatitis, cholecystitis, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Possible rehabilitation of patients after removal of the gallbladder
- Kidney disorders - pyelonephritis, мочекаменная болезнь, цистит, недержание мочи
- Diseases of the genital organs, prostatitis, impotence
- Gynecological diseases - prolapse, bending of the uterus, inflammation of the appendages, polycystic, menstrual irregularities
- Organ prolapse
- Skin problems - acne, neurodermatitis, etc.
- Cardiovascular disorders - ischemia, hypertension and hypotension, vegetative-vascular dystonia, varicose veins
- Diseases of the ENT organs
- Osteochondrosis of the spine with different symptoms in the cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral regions
- Diseases of the respiratory system - chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pain in the chest area
- Weight normalization - obesity, anorexia
The basic principle of this method is to find a specific area of fascia associated with a certain limitation of mobility. Once this limited or painful movement is detected by applying the appropriate technique to a precisely defined point in the fascia, the fascial therapist restores fullness and painlessness of the movement.
- postoperative and post-traumatic disorders associated with the occurrence of scars, adhesions
- lumbar pain, disorders in the sacrum and pelvis
- pain in the cervical and thoracic spine
- Rehabilitation after COVID-19;
- tunnel syndromes
- digestive system disorders
- whiplash injuries and rehabilitation after injuries
- respiratory diseases - bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, etc.
- neurological problems - neuritis and paresis
- headaches, migraines
- phantom pain after amputation
- vegetative-vascular dystonia
- fatigue syndrome, stress relief
- anxiety, fear and panic attacks
The main purpose of myofascial massage is to correct aesthetic problems, relieve tension in tissues and improve the overall health of the human body.
The use of myofascial sculptural plastics has a rejuvenating effect on the body, improves the overall aesthetic appearance, and also positively affects the psycho-emotional state and the nervous system as a whole.
Fascial massage is a serious alternative to injection methods, which has no age restrictions.
- reduction in body volume;
- the formation of more pronounced body contours;
- smoothing the pastosity effect of face and body;
- reduction of mimic wrinkles;
- eye shape restoration;
- reduction and second chin prevention;
- face oval correction;
- mouth corner lifting;;
- eyebrow lifting;
- general face skin tightening;
- reduction of wrinkles on the front and back of the neck.
Cerebral diseases are a group of brain diseases caused by pathological changes in cerebral vessels with impaired cerebral circulation. This technique is aimed at working with the brain and limbic system. It can help not only with cerebral spasms, but also with all motor disorders and spontaneous movements (extrapyramidal disorders).
- hormonal disorders
- emotional trauma, stress
- multiple sclerosis
- sleep disturbance
- learning difficulties
- decreased immunity
- smell disorder
- malfunction of internal organs
- memory loss
- decreased vision and hearing
- sexual disorders
Aesthetic modeling primarily improves the appearance of the face and low neckline, making the contours clearer. The skin becomes elastic, acquiring a natural healthy color. With the help of myoplasty, small wrinkles and “bags” under the eyes are reduced.
In addition, myofascial modeling relieves muscle tension in the facial and neck muscles, and after the session, blood circulation and microcirculation, venous and lymphatic drainage improves throughout the body.
- Face oval deformation
- “Double chin” effect
- Mimic and age wrinkles
- Face and under-eyes puffiness
- Decreased muscle tone
- Facial asymmetry
- "Tired" skin, gray complexion
- Rashes on the face
- Emotional fatigue and exhaustion
The essence of the technique is that in response to the procedure, the body improves blood flow at the site of needle placement and produces collagen and elastin.
Acupuncture needles are left on the face for 15-30 minutes and then removed.
During the healing process, skin cells within a 1-2 mm radius around the treated area release growth signals to cells known as skin stem cells. New collagen fibers thicken the skin, fill wrinkles and stimulate the growth of new healthy cells.
- Reduce or eliminate wrinkles
- Improving blood circulation in the face
- Narrowing of pores
- Tightening of sagging skin and face oval
- double chin reduction
- Elimination of dark circles under the eyes
- Reduce or eliminate swelling
- Treatment of acne and skin rashes
- Moisturizing the skin of the face
- Making skin smooth and radiant
Hypnotherapy is a way to view everything that is left out of conscious attention, out of conscious control, has become unbearable and unresolved, sealed in the subconscious memory, stuck “in the heart and soul” and began to guide the whole life of a person “from the inside”.
A hypnotherapist is your instructor, a guide who guides and shows the way, tells you what to do and how to do it. You do the rest by listening and responding.
At the same time, you will maintain control over everything that happens.
- clears the way for you to your desires and goals, cures psychosomatic diseases, revealing their causes;
- erases complexes and disbelief in oneself;
- helps you meet true love, improve existing relationships, create a strong happy family;
- helps to take care of the health and full development of the personality of your children;
- removes dependencies and closed scenarios in life;
- frees you from the burden that has been dragging you to the bottom for many years with resentment, feelings of shame and guilt, fears, pity, aggression;
- paves new horizons and creates new opportunities in all spheres of life;
- leads you to your inner world, introduces you to the real you
Biodecoding of diseases is a completely new approach to human health, which has a practical solution in the treatment of physical and mental disorders.
Biological decoding can be called a philosophy of life.
The main principle of biocoding is that a symptom of a disease is both a signal of a problem and its solution.
In fact, the healing process starts from the moment the illness begins. What is in our subconscious - hidden resentment, accumulated negative energy and emotions, everything is reflected in our body in the form of physical ailments. Biological decoding recognizes these problems and pulls them out.
- Physical illnesses and pain syndromes
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Various dependencies
- Dissatisfaction with life
- "Running in a circle", recurring events in life
- Failures in personal life and business
- Inability to get sexual satisfaction
- Repetition of someone else's scenario of life
- Stress and nervousness